“The Standard of Truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame. But the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and dependent till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, until the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah will say, THE WORK IS DONE

Monday, May 16, 2011

3/28/2011

Querida Familia!!! Y amigos!!!

WOW I have so much I want to write and have VERY limited time. First off, everyone please contact me via dearelder and letters. Again, time is limited and I don't have much time to read. It will quick me off if I go over and I'll lose everything. And please write me. Letters keep me going. Second, MOTHER!!! ERES EL PEOR! JAYKAY, I just am sad you won't write me!!! PLEASE I MISS MY MOM!!!! Okay, so believe it or not, I actually love it here. I lovvvveeee mis companeras Hermana Moulten y Hermana Mortenson. Actually a girl moved up into our intermediate class so it's just Hermana Moulten and I now. But we are the best of friends. I really scored with her. Unfortunately she is having a bit of a hard time. I'll explain mas tarde. I love the food?!?! I tried to eat healthy, but it's like this buffet of delicious food! I love my districto! Love, love my roommates. I loved my teachers so so much, but we got maestros nuevos and it's been a little rough. And of course, I love the Spirit here. The Lord has really really blessed me because I thought I wouldn't last a day. But we stay so busy there isn't much time to complain or mope. I literally have to plan using the bathroom and getting water in my schedule cause there isn't time?! It's a little over the top. Maybe we're following the rules too strictly... yes I wake up at 6:30- not 6:31! Don't go to bed a minute after 10:30. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to handle the hours and hours of MDT (personal and comp study), but the other day we had it for 4.5 hours straight and it wasn't enough. It's because I am slow and there is a lot to learn. I already taught a lesson en espanol and we try to speak it as much as possible. The regla is we can only speak Ingles in the caferteria y gimnasio. But it's been hard since my companion is getting overwhelmed we needed to slow it down a bit. K I genuinely want to hear everything going on at home. I thought when missionaries asked a lot of questions they didn't really care and were just trying to be nice, but I seriousslllyy want to know. Por favor tell me everything. I feel like I have been here for months. Every day= one week. It's pretty cliche MTC vida, but I understand it now. What is the world like now? And MOM WRITE ME!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! I have already told everyone sobre mi familia. I try not to, but I can;t help but think about you guys all the time. Still focused promise! I am so excited to actually apply what I am learning to like SAVE SOULS. It's pretty intense when you think about it. Please write me, it seriously keeps me going. PS so I had the worst pain in my neck I can't even describe and I couldn't focus it was so bad. It wasn't just sore it was indescribable I had to lay on thr ground which is against the rules. So I prayer so hard yesterday cause I have had it all week. And it completely disappeared !? Orracion works. try it yeah!? Oh and today in the temple I was feeling discouraged again since I am the only person in the whole MTC going stateside and I was feeling like the Lord just doesn't care about me again (I promise, I will get over it one day, my comps just got called exactly where they wanted to so the feelings reemerged), and prayed that I can feel the love fromthe Lord so I can share that with other people. Because in D&C it says I need to know that for myself before sharing it with others. and I walked outside, the sky was blue and pretty clear, it was a bit warmer, and it was snowing!? And everyone knew I had been waiting for it to snow. But no one saw it cause it only lasted the couple minutes we were outside. It was special. Probably nothing, just a little tender mercy. I just love you all y la iglesia!! I pray for you alwayysss. I miss youuuuu. MWUAH!!!


Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment