“The Standard of Truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame. But the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and dependent till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, until the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah will say, THE WORK IS DONE

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

5/20

HOLA for the last time in the CCM! I never thought this day would come. Lo siento for not writing yesterday, I am in Vistors Center training and my whole schedule is different once again. K so...  MONDAY. My flight technically doesn't leave until 1 AM from SL. So I meet at the travel office at 8:30 and they said 30 min to get there and 45 to check in. SO I should be able to call by 10 PM my time or I think that is 9 your time? Find out cause I don't know the time difference. I know all of you are super busy so you should see if you can three way with Britt and Bear if they can't be there. If so, great :) I am soooo excited. I also will have the opportunity to call in my layover in Atlanta but that's like 3 AM your time so don't worry about it. But I can only talk for about an hour since I will be using a pay phone and its like .25/min. But I would give every penny I had to talk to you all right now. Please keep your phone on all day though cause sometimes we get a five min call beforehand?

SO this week was horrible slash wonderful. My whole district left so not only was (am) I solo, I was non existent. I can't even explain to you how sad and weird it feels. They are like my second family and I had to just wander in different districts for two days until training started. I never really expressed how much I loved my district. They were my hermanitos. And hilarious. I will have to tell you some of our funny stories on the phone. We just love each other and it was hard to say goodbye cause I had to stay here and try to live normal MTC life? Luckily training started on Wednesday. Which also had mixed emotions about. Sometimes in learning about giving tours and all that I just wanted to cry again cause it so isn't me. But then I was humbled and remembered IT'S NOT ABOUT ME. The myriad of times I have had to remind myself of that here is discouraging. But we had TRC yesterday and set up this big room as a visitor's center with a Christus and like stations with REAL PEOPLE. Probably the strongest I have ever felt the spirit was last night. One girl who lost her grandfather and I were both emotional as I was explaining how through temple ordinances the family unit is eternal. It was so great. So I am excited:) OH and the girls are the most amazing beautiful inside and out girls I have ever met. Most are going to temple square and are from other countries (28/32 of them are foreigners). Right next to me are the most beautiful hilarious Australian girls. It's really NEAT. We get to go to temple square tomorrow afternoon!

I hope you are all doing well. I am writing you individual letters today cause I know things have been a bit challenging back at home. LOVE YOU SO!

No comments:

Post a Comment