“The Standard of Truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame. But the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and dependent till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, until the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah will say, THE WORK IS DONE

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10/13/2011

I literally have 5 minutes to write cause I think you all felt bad for not writing me for 3 WEEKS and others too so I had to respond. BUT CAN I JUST SAY THAT I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEING SO BLESSED RIGHT NOW!!!! WITH BABIES!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so happy! this will come in a later letter

Things are SO GOOD. SO OVERWHELMING. I have never been so tired in my life!!! It's a great tired though. We ride our bikes so fast appointment to appointment to VC and have no time for absolutely anything else (we even just have to take a sandwich with us for meals) and just crash at night. I love it! Shirley finally chose her bdate and she is SO EXCITED and so solid. AND she is planninh on going on a mission. ANd her mom is not only finally on board now, she is fasting today to know what day she should get baptized. They are great. SO remember the Pakistan man that everyone told me not to worry about cause he is in the middle east? DOn't even worry, just emailed me and told me he met with MISSIONARIES in PAKISTAN and wants to get baptized!! YES! The best part about this mission is you get to take part in the fulfilling of prophecy and help open up countries! There were so many miracles this week but I have no time, so here is a quick one. Man comes into the VC. Russian, atheist. No one was talking to him cause he appeared to just be a member wandering on his own, but he was proactive and came up to me and started talking about how everything is explained without a God. He is a scientist, super intelligent physisist and he said he had no intentions o changing. We had the most incredible conversation and the spirit was so strong, I wish I could tell you all about it, but the conversation resulted in him asking for the directions to the church building, requestin to meet the missioonaries asap because he now feels that there is more and wants to learn all about it. It was evident he felt the spirit SO STRONG and I just am so amazed by how good God is at what He does! One HUGE principle I have learned on my mission is that even though God does not have the power to take away our agency, he has the power to soften a heart. I never fully understood that until now and honestly of all the miracles, changes of hearts are my FAV! Well love you all so much sorry for being high maintenance the weather is better now but it will get colder again soon so I appreciate yor concern and willingness to help! Sorry I am so high maintenance. I just like my family so much I get so excited all week to hear from dem. PS there is nothing more beautiful on the face of the planet than DC/Maryland in the fall. It's very heavenly to me. I need to send you pictures I have never seen like colors and trees and stuff? just palm trees. K LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment