“The Standard of Truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame. But the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and dependent till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, until the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah will say, THE WORK IS DONE

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3/28/2012

OKay, first off thank you all so much you all wrote me juicy long emails and they meant the world to me. 4rlz. How I miss you all! I just look around me and think how much you are going to love it all! I feel awful cause I wrote home a letter last week and forgot to send it with the details! I have to be released at home, but I get modified rules and we can go to NY ::)))) This has been mom's slash my dream forever and ever::))) Also you can drive on a bus for like 8$ from here to NY and we will have places to stay here and DC, so it can be super cheap. Can I just say I honestly have never seen a cuter child than Luke? I look at his pictures and think it's like a model baby from a magazine. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HIM! Do you guys have so much fun? And baby boo Declan is coming SOOO SOON! I got some stuff for him :) Sorry I don't have the time/means to send nicer gifts. and Tawn for real is getting married? That BLOWS MY MIND! And I am genuinely sinceramente excited for her / you. How do you plan for a wedding? Where are you doing it? Is it fun? Do you like him? I LOVE YOU!

There are way too many exciting things going on at home to possibly try to add on to all that. But this week was so incredible. That depressing day last week I will just tell you was because I talked Juan who just got baptized in January and was so solid and he has already gone astray. It made me nervous to invite anyone get baptized because according to 2 nefi 31, we are kind of condemning them! Well, that was Satan talking to me. They have their agency, it just broke my heart cause I love him so much and he was one of the most solid people I had met. Anyway, but opposition is sweet and this week was full of miracles. We are teaching an entire family from the Domican Republic, love their accent, they're the coolest people ever. The daughter right when we started teaching them said, "Mom why won't you let me be baptized?" and she said they were still looking for the correct church. The dad was talking to us at one point and we were listening to their background conversation and she said, "But I thought we were Catholic?" and she said, "Non hunny, this church is more sana and verdadera (true)" jaja then when we invited them to be baptized for 4/29 the daughter jumped up and said OK YEAH! It was great there are five of them so pray for them! Families are oro! We got in contact with Eduardo, who we felt SO GOOD about, but lost contact with, and he called US and wanted us to come by, when we invited him for a specific date he said, "Me parece PERFECTO"- Lorenzo as well. Arcenio had a dream that he was at church, but it wasn't his, he knows it is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints :) God's hand is in it all. Luis got the priesthood and gave a talk on Sunday :) He is on FIRE! He comes on appts with us all the time and he just testifies and knows the doctrine  way better than I do. He NEVER cries, even when his beloved sister died. But the other day he started crying and said, "I look at you as daughters"- which meant the world cause he had just found out about dad. He buys us tres leches just about every day. Andres is slaving his life away with his patients. He hadn't been sleeping a fainted a few times cause he is so obsessed with helping others and reading every church material that exists (He sends me quotes and scriptures that are like amazing) and he said finally that it was cause he has Cancer that he was fainting. :( Prayers.

MOM I don't know how public your situation is so you can take this part out, but I can't even tell you how it made me feel reading your letter. I can't believe it. I was in shock. It was like my worst nightmare in the whole world coming true. But are you really okay now? Be honest. Thank you for being so thoughtful I think it would be hard not to say anything. I love you so so so much I wrote a letter to you about it you should get it soon. But just know I am fasting for you today. My comp asked me why I was so grumpy (I told her, "I Know how to drive!") jaja and I broke down has how it stressed me, just cause I love you so and you deserve to be healthy and happy. Are you okay? tell the truth, I love you mroe than you will ever know. I also didn't know about Dayna, I will fast for her Sunday. Tell her I love her I will write her today


No comments:

Post a Comment