“The Standard of Truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame. But the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and dependent till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, until the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah will say, THE WORK IS DONE

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

3/22/2012 sisters do as sisters do

That songs is stuck in my head. I think cause I love my sisters. and I love my mom. And I love you guys the most. I just don't know how to possibly put into words with the 30 min I have on email responding to 1.Tawnee's proposal story, wedding plans, most beautiful dress ever, 2. Britt's baby boy is like a real human being now and all the pictures, 3. and Sara's little man who I dreamed about last night and the best news ever from her and mami. I just... don't have words. I feel like you are all these mature old woman having these mature lives it's weird. slash super cool. I LOVE IT! I thank the Lord soooo much every night that you are all being so blessed. It like makes me want to cry cause i :) wen u :) - I am writing you all today forreals. Maybe a group letter but I have a lot to say about all that. AH! Quick question... Tawn did you check my account cause I had 400$ missing I am a little nervous cause Julio really needs rent or I am nervous he will be quicked out so that's why I am being so insistent. Has money been taken out of either? (Ps maybe take that out of my mass email porfa!?) okay so... this week was ridiculous. Most depressing slash amazing week ever. Mom I will deliver the miracles and keep the depresing stuff out (I filter my emails cause I am trying to be positive) but I did have one of the hardest days of my mission this past week. But the rest of them were some of the best!? We have found the MOST PREPARED people ever. It astounds me. lorenzo- said he has been to other churches, but didn't feel right there. When we invited him to come to church he said he works Sundays (For latinos, work comes before everything cause most of them are here making money for their families in their countries) - but he said he will doing everything possible to switch it. He has had the hardest life, his first wife got pregnant while he was in the US making money for her the first time and he is just so positive. When we invited him to be baptized on the 15th he said, "I don't know, either the 8th or 15th"- jaja he is so prepared. Neftali. ah! and Rey and his wife!!! and Samuel! and JULIO! finally he has come to church every sunday for 6 weeks now and he can't read so we are working with him really slowly. And he doesn't want to "play with God" by putting a baptismal date. But finally our amazing recent convert Luis came to a lesson, and that's what did it. He wants to be baptized now on Easter :) Luis is that golden. He is SO GOOD. He will travel for hours to come to appointments and he just gives all his money away and just glows as he does it. His life is completely consecrated. And he was just baptized. Why after 22 years am I still not like that? Well, so many other wonderful miracles sucedieron, God is so good! Every single day He like amazes me so much. I love it! Even with just the weather/nature. All the trees have like thousands of huge gorgeous flowers with colors I have never seen before? It's like avatar. Okay Love you all so much thank you for the proposal story and da pic of the dress! Tawn... what on earth do you mean that YOU are leaving. explain. I love you keep having really cool exciting movie like lives!!!!!!!! <3 MOM I have things to say to you I will write you a letter now. MWUAH

Britt did you not get the pics last week? I will try to send them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment