“The Standard of Truth has been erected. No unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing. Persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame. But the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and dependent till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, until the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah will say, THE WORK IS DONE

Thursday, January 5, 2012

01/05/2012

Familiiaaa!!!

All your emails were just the highlight of my life. I had a dream about you all last night, and grandma. Tell Grandma I love her and I say hi and thank you so much for the gift! I am writing her a letter today. Tawn, your story about Megan made me cry a little I was laughing so hard. And cause I miss you. And Ben's quote I lol'ed in the middle of this nice family history center. And soon enough we will be able to sleep in the same bed and eat pazookies and watch... The Joseph Smith movie. That is actually a really REALLY good movie. Go watch it. Mom, thank you for the newsletter! BUT you forgot something. the newsletter. You just put the pics. And that really awesome model pic of me. jaja I love you, but you always remember to put a funny pic of me in. you da best :) I want to read it! And your life is supa exciting! And BRITT your babe comes so soon!!! Are you freaking out!!! I AM !!!! Him and Luke are going to have way too much fun togeva. And the pic of Luke... oh my... No surprise that the whole congregation gasped cause he honestly is the #1 cutest baby I have ever seen. I am not just biased either, he really does win.

I love you all. This week was excelente. I have been sick, but I one day said "this type of sickness never inhibits me from working"- and jinxed myself cause the next day I had ear infections in both ears, couldn't breathe, my body was weak, I had a fever and migraine and Stomach (which was my least fav)- I felt harrible. And the point of me telling you is to emphasize the miracle in it, that I was praying SO HARD to be well enough to be able to work in the 2nd to last night of festival. It almost seemed ridiculous to pray for it because I felt like I would be like that for a week. But miraculously, 4 oclock hits and I was fine. Millagrrrooo. And it was meant to be cause I met such golden people that night. A man who asked me how much a book of mormon costed and I said "es gratuito claro!" - he called me the next day and said he read it and loved it- happened to be in our area. Se llama Jesus from Ecuador and we passed by,he tried to pay us again- and he wants to be baptized. He is the cutest man in the world, Tawnee you would love him. I think that was also the night I met the greek theology professor who spoke no english and when I gave him a Book of Mormon in Greek he literally couldn't only express himself by grabbing my hands and singing. It was cute/hilarious. This past week we also ran into a fellow named gerardo in the store. He came up to us and asked how long the lights were on until. We did our usual GQ tried to get a return appt with him and he reluctantly looked down and said, "I am a member" - it was evident that he was inactive. He said he got baptized three years ago and has not been to church in 2. He was verry vacilante to accept an appointment from us, but we set it and stopped by. Turns out he really wants to change his life right now. He came to church even though it is super early and has been coming out with us to appointments. And he will keep coming. He was such a miracle! Juan  is getting baptized Sunday!!!! He is SO GOOD! We have been working with him for so long and he s just SO SOLID in his decision. His family doesn't support him, but he just is so amazing. He has been studying baptism in his scriptures and studying the interview questions cause he wants to ensure he will "pass" it haha. He is so great. Also I just heard Iranian man from last week I told you about, accepted Baptism! ! !!!! (feliz emoticon)  

Anyway I love you all and hope you are BIEN! Always in my thoughts and prayers.. maybe too much. MWUAH <3 <3 <3 <3

ps happy new year? I forgot. Oh and to answer your question mom I loved the package everything in it! Espcially the cute white shirt and the cookies and the rammeenn and the blankettt and the stocking and za muneys. You are da best


No comments:

Post a Comment